These 'NEW' Ethique Botanica solid deodorant bars really raise the zero waste bar for healthy pits.
This deodorant is not an anti-perspirant, instead it helps you to stay fresh without baking soda or aluminium. That makes it perfect for those of us with sensitive skin!
The wonder ingredients in this zero waste deodorant helps to keep smell at bay with added magnesium hydroxide, zinc oxide and bamboo (which absorbs 200% its own weight in sweat and oil).
It's scented with lavender and vanilla, with jojoba and sweet almond oil for silky smooth underarms.
Why we love the Ethique Botanica Solid Deodorant Bar:
- Bamboo absorbs sweat and sebum... up to 200% it’s own weight!
- Magnesium hydroxide keeps the stench away. It prevents the growth and proliferation of bacteria (whose excretions cause the BO smell) by altering the pH of your skin (not enough to cause irritation though)
- Zinc Oxide is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Jojoba & sweet almond aid in the lovely soft application, as well as soft underarms
- It's plastic free, vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free and sustainable
Directions: Unwrap your deodorant bar and apply to underarms. Reapply after exercise or as needed whenever necessary.
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tapioca Starch, Brassica Alcohol, Magnesium Hydroxide, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Hydrated Silica, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem (Bamboo) Extract, Jojoba Esters, Zinc Oxide, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Parfum^, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mica, Limonene*, Linalool*.
*Component Of Essential Oils. ^Certified Natural
Made in New Zealand