Biotuff Cling Wrap is an environmentally friendly alternative for plastic cling wrap. This one has good cling efficiency. It also reduces landfill waste and carbon emissions. It's made using renewable resources, plant-based thermoplastic corn starch resins.
- Perfect for use at home to cover fruits, veggies, meat, fish and leftovers
- Superior puncture, tear and heat resistance
- Impact toughness and leak-proof
- Breathable – great for controlling odour and dissipating moisture
- Can be composted in aerobic, industrial composting facilities
- Long shelf life
- 30 x 30 perforated film
- GMO free
- Independently verified
- Pack of 100 perforated film. 30 (W) x 30 (L) cm. Film thickness gauge 10um.
- Australian Standards AS4736 BPI and AS5810 Home compost
- US FDA & EU food contact compliant
Bio-plastics made from plant-based thermoplastic corn starch resins.
End of Life:
Biodegradable and certified compostable to Australian and European standards AS4736, ISO16929, ISO14855, Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI).
Can be composted in aerobic, industrial composting facilities.