Eco Minerals natural mineral eyeshadow is made locally in the idyllic Byron Bay area using the purest professional quality ingredients.
Pure 100% mineral eye colour in 8 beautiful shades. These gorgeous mineral powder eye shadows are easy to apply dry or for more intensity - dampen brush with water/rosewater. Blends beautifully and lasts such a long time. Can be used for more than just eye shadow. Use the concealer and angle eco brush to add a soft eye liner - blended with a little water for a liquid eye-liner. Can be mixed with mineral foundation to define brows or mixed with a little coconut oil or lip balm for a lip colour.
The amazing effect of mineral powder will effortlessly cover over skin pigmentation, scars, rosacea, bruising, blemishes, veins and even birth marks.
- Australian owned & made locally in Byron Bay, NSW
- Certified vegan
- Not tested on animals - certified cruelty free
- Contains no palm oil - choosing palm oil free products avoids causing major habitat destruction threatening many species in Indonesia and Malaysia, particularly the Orangutan population.
- 100% pure natural mineral ingredients.
- Reusable packaging, refills available
- Non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores. Ideal for those with allergies.
- Can be applied immediately after a light peel or micro-dermabrasion.
- Can help calm redness caused from rosacea, sunburn or Psoriasos as the Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxides have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Full ingredient disclosure.
- No nanoparticles.
- No talc, bismuth oxychloride, carmine or ferric ferrocyanide.
- No artificial fragrances, preservatives or colours.
- No parabens.
- No dimethicone.
Ingredients: Mica, +/- Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Tin Oxide, Ultramarines, Zinc Oxide