Onya Life reusable Bread Bags are made from up to 10x recycled plastic drink bottles and are designed to replace single use paper or plastic bread bags.
Onya Bread Bag is large size, measuring 41cm long x 25.5cm wide plus a 10cm gussett, to allow even high top loaves up to 16cm high to fit.
The Onya Bread Bags have been made to Australian Bakers Industry Standards and the bag dimensions have been modelled off the size of single use plastic bags normally given out at bakeries.
Due to the unique roll and clip closure, you can simply roll down the closure as the loaf is eaten to ensure maximum freshness is maintained by reducing air movement around the bread.
Bread can be stored for up to 3 months in a frost free freezer and will not sustain freezer burn due to the unique double lining and airtight roll and lock closure.
We recommend handwashing only, as the metal buckles may get damaged or do damage to the interior of a washing machine.
- Each bag is made from BPA Free foodsafe rPET material (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- Double lined for fresher bread.
- Fit most loaf sizes and easily contains six standard rolls.
- BPA free and freezer safe.
- Reusable bags instead of plastic bags keeps unnecessary plastic out of landfill.
- Buying reusable products, instead of single-use disposable items, means you save more money.
- Packaging is printed in soy-based ink on 100% post-consumer recycled paper - can be recycled or composted.
- Bread Bag is recyclable, creating a truly zero-waste product.
- Measures 41cm long x 25.5cm wide, 10cm gussett